Primer: Your Town and Freedom Threatened
Written by Freedom Advocates
August 4, 2009
Right now, in your town and neighborhood, policies are being implemented that will ultimately eliminate your freedoms and destroy your way of life. You need to know what's going on to stop this process. Freedom Advocates features information on how many town officials are selling us out to global regional development with help from the International Council for Local Environmental Initiatives (ICLEI): Local Governments for Sustainability. ICLEI is used as one of the mechanisms to undo the political recognition of unalienable rights.
ICLEI uses the false premise and outright lies of anthropogenic* global warming to change our way of life, for the worse!
ICLEI: Local Governments for Sustainability promotes Local Action 21, Local Agenda 21 and other United Nations programmes implemented through local town councils, planners, mayors and local governments.
Why should you care?
Social engineering and behavior modification are some of the true objectives being implemented under the guise of environmental and climate protection. This is accomplished by exploiting people's desire to maintain a healthy and lasting environment in the name of sustainability. Here is an example of how ICLEI changes behavior, jut like another organization called Fostering Sustainable Behavior.
It is also ICLEIs job to implement United Nations policies that restructure our representative form of government through global and regional development (< click and then view slide show). Policies and programs take control from our representative government and put it into the hands of regional, non-elected boards. This allows elected officials to shirk their responsibilities. It turns us into a soviet system that is based on Regionalism. It facilitates both communism and fascism. Representative government with defined limits is the basis of a free and just society.
Cool Mayors Fire-up Hot Debate
ICLEI methods include infiltrating local government. Organization representatives seek to be hired into local planning departments or they provide toolkits to staff. Too many elected officials such as Cool Mayors allow ICLEI to influence policy changes through the use of funding incentives and rewards. While some of these policies sound good on the surface, they result in consequences such as:
* High-density housing scams [DOWNTOWN EL SOBRANTE APPIAN WAY REDEVELOPMENT
PLAN/GENERAL PLAN UPDATE]
* Traffic congestion ['traffic calming' on Dam Rd.]
* Open space where access is not allowed
* Government partnering with favored private businesses and non-profit agencies, using your tax money [defeated so far in ES]
* Undermining Constitutional administration of government [appointed, not elected 'boards' and 'committees']
* Managed control over your life
* Mismanagement of public utilities ["smart" gas meters, remote controls on AC/heating/cooling by PG&E]
* Prohibitions on natural resource management leading to increased fire hazards, lack of water, and private property restrictions,
* Increased taxes, fees, regulations and restrictions ("P" tax districts found in ES General Plan update]
Is ICLEI running your town or coming to a town near you?
Are your elected officials being lured into enacting ridiculous rules and regulations in exchange for funding? Do your elected officials know that there are long term consequences to their irresponsible actions?
Currently there are more than 550 communities in North America paying membership dues to ICLEI. Upon becoming a member of ICLEI, members become governed by ICLEI Charter. If your community is one of these, you are paying for the loss of your unalienable rights.
Has your town, city or county signed on with ICLEI? Find out here:
USA member list < click member list, then on your town to learn more.
International member list
You as an individual or part of a group can make a difference
Get informed and inform others by utilizing the following tools:
Sustainable Development A Brief Analysis <downloadable flyer
Neighborhood Tools and Pamphlets <free downloads or purchase through store
Public Disclosure Requests (how to use the Freedom of Information Act and more by Niki Raapana )
Make sure your elected officials have the information as well
· Sample letter to your Clerk of Board <click to view
· You should receive an acknowledgement such as this letter from our County Supervisor <click
· Write a letter to elected representatives regarding ICLEI membership <click
Elected representatives need to cease involvement with ICLEI. Don't let ICLEI
policies ruin your town. The global village of the future is not the vision
of our dreams and will hold no safe harbor for anyone.
*caused or produced by humans
ICLEI Primer: Your Town and Freedom Threatened by Freedom Advocates
Did you like this article? Be sure to share it with your